slide

Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

National PUFF-PUFF day!...banana puff-puff.

So there is a national day for puff-puff?..ah! I heard this yesterday and I flew to Walmart...hehe!
Puff-puff is one easy Nigerian snack, I have made mine with an interesting twist that I learned from my 'not so little' Sister a couple of years ago.

 This banana puff-puff is delicious, I used a blend of warm spices which you can substitute with Nutmeg.
 All purpose flour
Sugar
Yeast
Spice blend or nutmeg
OverripeBanana 
Pinch of salt
Warm water
Oil- for frying
 Mash the banana in a large bowl
Add the sugar, pinch of salt and mixed spices or nutmeg.
 Add the flour and yeast to the wet mixture and start mixing while adding lukewarm water a little at a time.
Mix until you have a smooth consistency, like a pancake batter.
 Cover and leave the batter to rise in a warm area for about 45mins-1hr. 
(my oven turned off is a warm spot for me)
 Scoop the batter in balls into the hot oil set at low-medium, once its browned on all sides, remove and drain on a paper towel. 
Now enjoy your puffies! hehe!
Watch it here!

What I'll do differently next time!
- make less! lol
XOXO...




No comments:

Post a Comment