slide

Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

One stone three birds- Quinoa Salad

Hello lovelies, so I made Quinoa Salad a while ago and was inspired to use it in three different meals,
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner...hence the post title.
If you have you have a 9-5 life like I do, this recipe is definitely worth having on hand.
LETS MAKE IT!

Quinoa(I used red)
Green and Red bell peppers
Red onions
Spring onion
Cilantro and Basil
Turkey breast or ham (deli style)
Black beans
sweet corn
Italian dressing
Salt and Pepper
Dice all the veggies to be fairly the same size

 

Cook and cool the Quinoa
Combine all in a bowl 
Add salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle Italian dressing over and mix.
Quinoa Salad is ready! yaaay!!!

Breakfast
Some good ol' Omelet never fails to present you a delicious breakfast, I added some of the Quinoa salad to mine.

  
Served with some toast, avocados and my fresh fruit slush.
p.s. bear with the slit in the omlete...hehe

Lunch
I decided to make a wrap, used whole wheat tortillas, lettuce and a 
hot dog(you can also used grilled chicken etc.) laid over a bed of the Quinoa salad, drizzled over with some honey mustard. I also had avocado on this.



Dinner
Sincerely I had this for lunch, obviously its in my lunch bowl... lol
however for the sake of killing 3 birds...
I had the Quinoa salad with grilled chicken breast and of course...AVOCADO! HAA!

Got this recipe from here

Share with us what you'll do with your Quinoa Salad.
XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment