slide

Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Asian Inspired...Chicken and Veggie!


Hello Peeps! I didn't even plan to post this meal but any hu,
some how I decided to do so. I'm not even sure what this is called all I know is that 
Its Asian inspired.


Lets make it!
- A bunch of different veggies, use whatever veggies you like, I used:
Celery
Red bell peppers
Yellow bell peppers
Orange bell peppers
Jalapenos
- Chop up all the veggies into bite size pieces.

So because I didn't plan to post this, the chicken is already mixed:
Chicken
Seasonings of your choice
Corn Starch
- I sliced one chicken breast into bite size pieces
- Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, seasoning salt and let it marinate for 30mins
-Add corn starch and mix until the cornstarch disappears

- Cook the chicken in some oil on medium heat until its cooked through

- Saute the veggies in oil and season as you so desire

- Mix one tablespoon of corn starch with one tablespoon of water

- Add the chicken to the veggies
- Add a cup of chicken stock or a cup of water and a stock cube to make the sauce
- Add the cornstarch mixture to thicken and the sauce
- I added some soy sauce and sesame seed oil for the full Asian kick...lol

I served with steamed broccoli and rice noodles

 XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment