slide

Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Slushy Slush…watermelon and strawberry!

Hello lovelies, how is everyone doing? Today I am sharing with you this delicious recipe, I have made these a lot actually, thinking back I remember the inspiration for this came from some soggy strawberries I had lingering in the fridge which I couldn't bring my self to eat or throw away, p.s, I hate wasting food. So I decided to throw them in the freezer and use them for smoothie or whatever I decided.
Taa daa… my light bulb moment, the California heat had conditioned my brain to want something cold and fresh, fortunately I had some watermelon and lemon in the fridge as well.

Quinoa omelet, toast and avocado with this slushy slush, lol.


So easy, freeze the watermelon and strawberries
Throw it all in a blender or food processor with some freshly squeezed lemon juice
Add some ice cold water and let the blender roar!!!
If you have a high power blender or you use a food processor then you may not have to add the water, blend until you have a shaved ice consistency.

Add some sweetener if you wish, I used agave nectar (healthy stuff) 
If you try this, soda and pop will be gone forever, I am a living testimony, lol.

Other variations 
Spiked slush- use some vodka instead of water to blend or even top your cup of virgin slush with some instead.
Fizzy slush- Top your cup of slush, virgin or spiked, with some sparkling/seltzer water.
XOXO...

1 comment:

  1. All this stuff sha...looking yommy yommy.me na how to come close so as to have a piece of d action. Ok may be we will try the out in Naija here. I imagine the vodka variant...how e go be!

    ReplyDelete