slide

Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fish in veggie sea...Grilled fish and veggie!

Hey lovelies, Its a new week and I hope everyone is doing great?
 Recently I have been craving something light, all the grilled chicken salads,  chicken wraps, 
 chicken this and that got me kind of bored, so of course, why not fish this week.


 
I decided some roast would not hurt anyone. 
 I love this easy one pan meal, lets make it!


Fish (salmon)
Zucchini
Yellow squash
Broccoli
Onion (red)
Ginger
Cilantro
Salt and Pepper
Garlic powder
 

Step1- Season fish with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Step2- Put sliced veggies in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and some oil.
Step3- In the roasting pan, create a bed of sliced ginger and cilantro, lay seasoned fish over the bed.
Step4- Arrange the veggies around the fish and roast in a 400C oven for about 30-45mins or until the fish is cooked.
Step5- Enjoy!

P.S
-I didn't roast the broccoli because I prefer it steamed.
-Feel free to change this up as you wish, use different veggies or even chicken.
-This Recipe is really easy and fuss free, try it and let me know what you think.
XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment